STATE-OF-THE-ART CAR (SOAC) ENGINEERING TESTS AT DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION HIGH-SPEED GROUND TEST CENTER VOLUME V11 POST-REPAIR TESTS
This document presents the test results from the State-of-the-Art Post-Repair Engineering Test Program conducted at the DOT High-Speed Ground Test Center, Pueblo, Colorado, from March 18th to 29th, 1974. The SOAC has been developed under UMTA's Urban Rapid Rail Vehicle and Systems Program to enhance the attractiveness of rapid rail transportation to the urban traveller. The test data continuity between the original HSGTC Engineering Tests and the Post-Repair Test was established. Test data of variations from the original data have not been significant in terms of overall vehicle performance. of overall vehicle performance.
- Study sponsored by Urban Mass Transportation Administration and contracted to Transportation Systems Center, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Boeing Vertol CompanySurface Transportation Systems Department, P.O. Box 16858
Philadelphia, PA United States 19142
- Oren, R
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Rapid transit; State of the art studies; Vehicle performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Test results
- Subject Areas: Highways; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00158073
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-MA-06-0025-75-1Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-TSC-580
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 13 1981 12:00AM