STRESS-STRAIN RELATIONSHIPS IN LARGE SOIL MASSES
This report presents the field data and theoretically analyzed results of stresses and deformations in three highway embankments. The theoretically predicted soil stresses and deformations by the finite retrically predicted soil stresses and deformations by the finite element method agree reasonable well with these field data. with these field data.
- Prepared in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
5900 Folsom Boulevard
Sacramento, CA United States 95819
- Chang, J C
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 106 p.
- TRT Terms: Deformation; Deformation curve; Embankments; Field studies; Finite element method; Forecasting; Soils; Theory
- Uncontrolled Terms: Field data; Soil deformation
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00158072
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FCP 40S3342
- Contract Numbers: D-3-3
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM