A SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY AND REFERENCE DOCUMENT IN URBAN PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
This document was prepared as part of an initial task in the development of a Federal Highway Administration/Urban Mass Transportation Administration sponsored training course in Public Transportation. The materials included in this document have been selected for their use in association with the training course and as such are not meant to be a comprehensive listing in any particular subject area. The abstracts which make up this bibliography have their origins in four sources: (1) Fletcher, William S., & Sid Davis, Urban Transportation Information Handbook, Atlanta University, School of Business Administration, Atlanta, October 1975; (2) Oram, Richard L., Transportation System Management: Bibliography of Technical Reports: UMTA, Office of Policy and Program Development, Washington, D.C., May 1976; (3) Author(s), Editor(s), and Compiler(s) of the individual documents utilized here (where written as abstracts); and (4) Richard Presby, of JHK & Associates, the compiler of this work.
- Sponsored by DOT, Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
JHK & Associates,
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Handbooks; Information management; Information, data, and knowledge; Public transit; Training; Transportation system management; Urban transportation
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Education and Training; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00158054
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Urban Mass Transportation Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: UMTA-DC-06-0114-77-1Bibliog.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 13 1981 12:00AM