USER'S MANUAL: TSC HIGHWAY NOISE PREDICTION CODE: MOD-04
The users manual presents a detailed description of the TSC highway noise prediction computer program. The evolution of the TSC program is described to illustrate salient differences between successive versions of the computer code. The version presented in this manual is called the MOD-04 version. The manual relates the analytical basis to the coded statements to indicate how the prediction procedure utlizes input data. The manual describes the features of the MOD-04 version and present guidelines for formulating problems. Detailed description of input data requirements and example problems are presented to illustrate usage of the computer program. The appendicies to the users manual describe the theoretical basis, computer system details, and subprogram descriptions of the MOD-04 version of the TSC highway noise prediction code.
- Sponsored by DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Science Applications, Incorporated1651 Old Meadow Road, Suite 620
McLean, VA United States 22101
- Rudder, F F
- Lam, P
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 238 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Forecasting; Manuals; Traffic noise
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00158049
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-77- 18 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 7-3-0004
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Oct 13 1977 12:00AM