RAILWAY TECHNOLOGY IN 20 YEARS' TIME
L'IMAGE TECHNIQUE DES CHEMINS DE FER DANS 20 ANS
Currently developing trends are projected into the future and an image of railway technology is created as it might appear in twenty years' time. New inventions are not considered except in instances where plans exist for building prototypes. This realistic approach should contribute to careful coordination of in-depth technical research.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Toegel, A
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Forecasting; Prototypes; Research; Technological forecasting
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Bridges and other structures; Railroads; Research;
- Accession Number: 00157912
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: ORE-DT/46 Tech. Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM