1972 CENSUS OF TRANSPORTATION. COMMODITY TRANSPORTATION SURVEY-COMMODITY SERIES: TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT
Published every five years, this report is one of fourteen reports (TC72C1-1 to 14) in the Commodity Series of the Commodity Transportation Survey of the Census of Transportation. The entire Series provides statistics on the shipments of commodities for about 80 three- digit Transportation Commodities Classification (TCC) groups. In this report, tables are presented which indicate the flow of transportation equipment for tons and ton-miles of shipment by means of transport, distance and weight of shipment, and origin and destination.
- Cost is $1.20, also available from NTIS.
Bureau of the Census14th Between E Street and Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20231
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Commodities; Equipment; Inland water transportation; Statistics; Systems analysis; Transportation; Water traffic
- Old TRIS Terms: Commodity statistics; Inland waterways transportation; Transportation system analysis
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00157883
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transportation Energy Conservation Data Book
- Report/Paper Numbers: TC72C1-13
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM