LOCAL SHIPBOARD STRUCTURES AND MACHINERY VIBRATION MEASUREMENTS
Prepared by Panel HS-7 (Vibrations) and M-20 (Machinery Vibrations) for the Hull Structure Committee, the use of this code together with the earlier published Code C-1 will aid in gathering and interpreting the presentation of data on hull vibration, propeller-excited longitudinal vibration of the propulsion shaft system, local structural element vibration, and vibration of decks and equipment. Included in this code are test requirements instrumentation, test procedures and a section for analyses and reporting of data. Sample forms are included.
- Cost is $7.50.
Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers601 Pavonia Avenue
Jersey City, NJ United States 07306-2907
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Hulls; Instrumentation; Machinery; Propellers; Structural analysis; Vibration
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull vibration; Instrumentation technology; Machinery vibration; Propeller induced vibration; Structural vibration
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00157870
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM