PROCEEDINGS OF THE EIGHTH DREDGING SEMINAR
Discussed in the 240-page proceedings are: Dredged material containment, disposal, contaminants release; hydrologic and sedimentologic study, and environmental impacts associated with dredged material disposal; remote sensing to evaluate turbidity plumes, Houston-Galveston vessel traffic system, Galveston dredging operations, national dredging study, and physical factors affecting dredged material islands. Participants are listed.
- The Eighth Dredging Seminar was held November 8, 1975, in Houston, Texas. It was sponsored by the Center for Dredging Studies and the Sea Grant College Program at Texas A&M University. Also available from NTIS, PB-269383/6ST.
Texas A&M University, College StationSea Grant Program, Center for Marine Resources
College Station, TX United States 77843
National Oceanic and Atmospheric AdministrationSea Grant Program Office, 6010 Executive Boulevard
Rockville, MD United States 20852
- Herbich, J B
- Publication Date: 1976-12
- Pagination: 240 p.
- TRT Terms: Dredged materials; Dredging; Remote sensing; Sedimentation; Waste disposal
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00157862
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Texas A&M University, College Station
- Report/Paper Numbers: TAMU-SG-77-102
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM