COMPUTER-AIDED DESIGN OF BEARINGS AND SEALS
Six papers by various authors are presented. The topic discussed is computer aided design of fluid film bearings, rolling element bearings and seals. Some of the programs are capable of solving complicated boundary valve problems in fluid film lubrication, others simulate the dynamic behavior of complex bearing systems and others aid in the determination of optimum seal geometry. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- Presented at the Winter Annual Meeting of the ASME, New York, December 5-10 1976.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY United States 10016-5990
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearings; Computer aided design; Design; Dynamic loads; Seals (Devices)
- Old TRIS Terms: Bearing design; Seal design
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00157740
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM