Nine papers by various authors are presented. The topics discussed include: high performance ship propulsion systems; thrust augmenters; high performance marine propellers; waterjet propulsion; gas-augmented waterjet propulsion; intermittent propulsors; electric propulsion; marine batteries; and high energy density marine fuel cell systems. Individual papers are indexed separately.
- Presented at the Winter Annual Meeting of the ASME, New York, New York, December 5-10, 1976.
American Society of Mechanical EngineersTwo Park Avenue
New York, NY USA 10016-5990
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 229 p.
- TRT Terms: Electric batteries; Electric power; Electrical systems; Evaluation and assessment; Fuel cells; High performance surface ships; High speed rail; Propulsion; Thrust; Thrusters; Vehicle power plants; Waterjet propelled craft
- Uncontrolled Terms: Propulsion systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced propulsion; High performance ship evaluation; Thrust augmentation; Thruster performance; Waterjet propulsion
- Subject Areas: Energy; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00157731
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM