TRANSPORTATION FRONTIERS FOR THE NEXT MILLENNIUM: 1999 ITE ANNUAL MEETING COMPENDIUM OF TECHNICAL PAPERS
This CD-ROM contains the technical papers that make up the conference proceedings for the 1999 annual meeting of the Institute of Transportation Engineers. Papers are included from sessions on traffic engineering, transportation planning, trip generation, harmonization, traffic calming, management and operations, transportation safety, major transportation issues, intelligent transportation systems, transit, traffic signals, access and circulation, geographic information systems, and the Internet.
- Conference proceedings available only on CD-ROM.
- Transportation Frontiers for the Next Millennium: 69th Annual Meeting of the Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Date: 1999-8-1 to 1999-8-4
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Conferences; Geographic information systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Internet; Public transit; Traffic calming; Traffic engineering; Traffic signals; Transportation planning; Transportation safety; Trip generation
- Identifier Terms: Institute of Transportation Engineers
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning; I73: Traffic Control; I80: Accident Studies; I85: Safety Devices used in Transport Infrastructure;
- Accession Number: 00770173
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 13 1999 12:00AM