KEY COMPONENTS OF AN ACCESSIBLE COMMUNITY TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
This document identifies the key components that community and human service transportation providers need to consider and address in planning and implementing an effective accessible transportation system. It contains: transportation and related provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) along with implementing regulations and appropriate citations; general guidelines and suggestions to help in system planning and implementation activities; and, current and emerging accessible transportation initiatives and technologies.
Washington, DC United States 20005
Washington, DC United States 20590
Department of Health and Human Services200 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20201
- Publication Date: 1992-2
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Accessibility; Community action programs; Implementation; Social benefits; Special user groups
- Identifier Terms: Americans with Disabilities Act
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00767949
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 14 1999 12:00AM