TRANSPORTATION 2020: GROUND TRANSPORTATION PLAN
This plan addresses Rhode Island's transportation needs over the next twenty years. This latest plan was developed with a commitment to public involvement in the transportation planning process. The plan is based on input from a series of discussion groups and a televised town meeting. The scope of the plan includes ground transportation for both people and goods, and connections to air and water travel.
Providence, RI United States 02908-5872
- Publication Date: 1998-11
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Ground transportation; Intermodal transportation; Needs assessment; Passenger transportation; Public participation; Transportation planning
- Geographic Terms: Rhode Island
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Highways; Marine Transportation; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00766001
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report Number 96
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 23 1999 12:00AM