RAILROAD ELECTRIFICATION. A SPECIAL BIBLIOGRAPHY
This bibliography contains abstracts of documents dealing with railroad electrification and electric locomotives from worldwide sources. It has been prepared from the magnetic tape files of the Railroad Research Information Service.
- Digital Copy:
- Prepared for the Conference on Railroad Electrification: the Issues, held in Washington, D.C., June 13-15, 1977.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Pagination: 108 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Catenaries (Railroads); Electric locomotives; Electric power supply; Railroad electrification
- Subject Areas: Design; Energy; Highways; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00157693
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Aug 15 1977 12:00AM