RAILROAD RESEARCH BULLETIN--SPRING 1977. VOLUME 4, NUMBER 1
This publication contains 1,474 abstracts of journal articles and research reports and descriptions of computer programs and magnetic data tapes. It also has 515 summaries of ongoing research activities in the railroad field. The material, selected from current railroad literature and other contemporary sources, covers the entire range of railroading from technology to operations, management, economics and government involvement. Literature sources are worldwide. The material is arranged according to the RRIS classification scheme in two separate sections, one for the abstracts and descriptions and the other for ongoing project summaries. This publication supplements material in the eight prior Railroad Research Bulletins which should be retained for a complete file of RRIS data.
- Sponsorship provided by the Federal Railroad Administration, U.S. Department of Transportation, Office of Research and Development.
Railroad Research Information Service2101 Constitution Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20418
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 436 p.
- Volume: 4
- Issue Number: 1
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Economics; Freight transportation; High speed ground transportation; Intelligent transportation systems; Management; Passenger transportation; Rapid transit
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Freight Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00157692
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-77/23 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 15 1982 12:00AM