URBAN TRANSPORTATION PLANNING GUIDE
The new Canadian planning guide provides a summary of currently applied techniques and procedures for planning transportation facilities in urban areas in a North American context and presents an analytical structure for the planning process. The formulation of goals and objectives, the collection and analysis of data describing the operation of a system, policy formulation, current procedures in analyzing transportation systems, and the political process of implementation are all discussed. Reference is made to other more intensive material. The book is intended as an introductory treatise for engineers, planners, and other professionals working in the field as well as students and interested members of the public at large.
Ottawa, Ontario Canada K1G 4J8
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: 167 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Financing; Policy; Policy making; Transportation planning; Urban transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Government policies
- Subject Areas: Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00157674
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1981 12:00AM