DREDGING: ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS AND TECHNOLOGY -- PROCEEDINGS OF WODCON (WORLD DREDGING CONFERENCE), 7TH, 1976
Proceedings include 54 papers that deal with application of science and technology to dredging and environmental effects of dredging. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Seventh World Dredging Conference held July 10-12 1976 in San Francisco, California.
WODCON AssociatesSan Pedro, CA United States
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 1156 p.
- TRT Terms: Biophysics; Dredged materials; Dredges; Dredging; Environmental impacts; Sedimentation; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Biological effects (Dredge spoils)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00157631
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM