GUIDELINES FOR THE SAFETY AUDIT OF HIGHWAYS
These Guidelines for Safety Audit are designed to accommodate the different levels of need: (1) For management and clients - an awareness of principles; (2) For designers/planners etc. - an overview of procedures and practice; (3) For audit teams - a code of good practice. The audit should be undertaken by a designated audit team with experience of road safety engineering techniques.
INSTITUTION OF HIGHWAYS & TRANSPORTATION6 ENDSLEIGH STREET
LONDON, United Kingdom WC1H 0DZ
- Publication Date: 1996-11
- Features: Figures; Photos; References;
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Auditing; Guides to information; Highway design; Highway safety; Safety engineering; Traffic safety
- Geographic Terms: England
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00769257
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Sep 9 1999 12:00AM