THE OFFICIAL MOTORCYCLIG MANUAL. NEW EDITION
This new edition of the motorcycling manual covers: the motorcyclist and the law, compulsory basic training, the theory test, the practical motorcycle test, defensive riding, clothing and weather protection, carrying a passenger and basic maintenance.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0115521933
STATIONERY OFFICEPUBLICATIONS CENTRE, PO BOX 276
LONDON, United Kingdom SW8 5DT
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 178 p.
- TRT Terms: Legislation; Motorcycles; Motorcyclists; Prevention; Safety
- ITRD Terms: 1661: Accident prevention; 1556: Legislation; 1221: Motorcycle; 1752: Motorcyclist; 1665: Safety
- Subject Areas: Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00768728
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 0-11-552193-3
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Sep 10 1999 12:00AM