PISTONS FOR HIGH OUTPUT DIESEL ENGINES
The author presents both the extensive range of modern diesel engine piston design and discusses the developmental history behind the varied designs. Both cast and forged pistons, in their several kinds--articulated, full-skirt, with and without cooling channel, composite--are included.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Roehrle, M D
- Publication Date: 1977-2-28
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Diesel engines; Pistons (Engines)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Subject Areas: Design;
- Accession Number: 00157585
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 770031 Preprint, HS-021 457
- Files: HSL, TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM