TRANSPORT DEVELOPMENT IN THE CENTRAL EUROPEAN COUNTRIES: ANALYSIS OF TRENDS FOR THE YEARS 1994 AND 1995
This publication is a review of the national statistical systems and the transport data collected in the Central European countries: Albania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia. For each country, details of the transport infrastructure are given and information on traffic volumes for road passenger and freight transport, rail and inland waterway transport.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9282826104
Office for Official Publications of the European CommunitiesUnit OP/3, 2, Rue Mercier
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 199 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Freight transportation; Inland waterways; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Statistics
- ITRD Terms: 741: Goods traffic; 1088: Inland waterway; 744: Public transport; 1173: Rail bound transport; 6555: Statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00766970
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 92-828-2610-4
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Aug 2 1999 12:00AM