A STUDY OF COMFORT AND TRACK FORCES FOR A TWO AXLE RAILWAY VEHICLE RUNNING ON TRACK WITH STOCHASTIC LATERAL ALIGNMENT ERRORS
UNDERSOEKNING AV KOMFORT OCH SPARKRAFTER FOER EN 2-AXLIG JAERNVAEGSVAGN VID STOKASTISKT LATERALT SPARFEL
A condensed survey of the report. The aim of the analysis was to find means of studying the effects of track alignment errors on wheel-track forces and on the passengers. A root-mean-square (rms) value was computed instead of deriving a complete time-history for every potentially interesting dynamic quantity, thus giving results in a very compact form.
Swedish State RailwaysDevelopment Department
- Knall, G
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 183 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Defects; Dynamic tests; Dynamics; Light rail vehicles; Rail (Railroads); Railroad tracks; Ride quality; Statistical analysis; Train track dynamics; Two axle cars; Wheels
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Track irregularities
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00157544
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 20 1977 12:00AM