THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THE OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE OF THE EXHAUST GAS SYSTEM IN A HOT MIX ASPHALT FACILITY
The contents of this publication are primarily directed to the superintendent and his crew. The way the superintendent plays part in the operation will be the deciding factor relating to success or failure. The best management and equipment technology will only be as good as the superintendent of the facility allows it to be. Inexperience and lack of knowledge, while not the only reasons for equipment failures, play a very substantial role. This publication discusses the operation and maintenance of the various components of the Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) facility which affect and are affected by the exhaust gas.
Richmond, VA United States 23219
- Publication Date: 1995-1
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 115 p.
- TRT Terms: Burners; Equipment design; Equipment maintenance; Exhaust gases; Facilities; Hot mix asphalt; Pollution control
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Materials; Vehicles and Equipment; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials;
- Accession Number: 00766666
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 2 1999 12:00AM