MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY 1996: A REPORT ON ACTIVITIES UNDER THE NATIONAL TRAFFIC AND MOTOR VEHICLE SAFETY ACT OF 1966 AND THE MOTOR VEHICLE INFORMATION AND COST SAVINGS ACT
This report contains the following sections: Introduction; Statistical Summaries; Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Observance of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Laws, Standards, and Regulations; Summary of Current Research Projects, Grants, and Contracts; Research Activities Completed and Technological Progress; Enforcement Actions, Judicial Decisions, Settlements, or Pending Litigation; Consumer Activities; Title I: Bumper Standard; Glossary of Acronyms; Appendix A: Publications of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration; and Appendix B: New Car Assessment Program Results for 1996.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1999-5
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Bumpers; Consumers; Contracts; Federal laws; Grant aid; Law enforcement; Legal action; Litigation; Regulations; Research projects; Standards; Statistics; Vehicle safety
- Identifier Terms: Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards; Motor Vehicle information and Cost Savings act; National Traffic and Motor Vehicle Safety Act of 1966; New Car Assessment Program; U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Publications
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00765940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-808 886
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 14 1999 12:00AM