TRL ANNUAL RESEARCH REVIEW 1998
The articles in this research review include: (1) the impact on car journeys of the Leicester environmental road tolling scheme; (2) promoting cycling for health; (3) bus priority: monitoring and evaluation; (4) rock slope risk assessment and maintenance management; (5) influence of speed, texture and aggregate polishing on skidding resistance; (6) speed-accident relationships on European roads; (7) the likely effects on road casualties of changing the clock to adopt SDST. For abstracts of individual papers see IRRD E101108-E101114.
TRLCrowthorne House, Nine Mile Ride
Wokingham, Berkshire United Kingdom RG40 3GA
- Publication Date: 1999-5
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus priority; Buses; Crash rates; Cyclists; Daylight; Road pricing; Skid resistance; Slope stability; Speed; Toll roads; Traffic signal preemption
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- ITRD Terms: 1612: Accident rate; 1272: Bus; 1742: Cyclist; 9008: Daylight; 648: Priority (traffic); 240: Road pricing; 3031: Skid resistance; 5783: Slope stability; 5408: Speed; 2702: Toll road; 8119: United Kingdom
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00765836
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Jul 1 1999 12:00AM