IV: VEHICLE NAVIGATION SYSTEMS AND ADVANCED CONTROLS
Technologies and concepts for vehicle based systems which increase automotive safety and convenience are discussed in these papers. Several of the papers outline research and findings of programs sponsored by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. International research and developments in various types of ITS related systems and advanced automotive electronic technologies are included.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0768003601
- 21 papers from the "Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS): Vehicle Navigation Systems" and "Intelligent Vehicle Initiative (IVI) Technology - Advanced Controls" sessions.
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1999
- Pagination: 196 p.
- TRT Terms: Advanced vehicle control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Intelligent vehicles; Navigational aids specific to a craft or vehicle; Safety; Technology
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00765571
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0768003601
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1428
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 26 1999 12:00AM