BIBLIOGRAPHY ON COLD REGIONS SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, VOLUME 52, PART 2
This companion issue to Volume 52, Part 1, contains author and subject headings for the volume. In the author index, principal and joint personal and corporate authors are listed along with the title, data, pagination, and language of the document and the accession number. The subject index is composed of four basic elements: (1) terms taken from a controlled vocabulary based on the Thesaurus of Engineering and Scientific Terms (LEX-EJC); (2) free terms added as needed; (3) geographic names, generally entered under countries; (4) cross references suggesting additional appropriate terms. The terms are listed in a single alphabetical arrangement, along with title (original, translated, abridged, expanded, or supplied), principal author, date, pagination, and language of pertinent documents, and their accession numbers.
Hanover, NH United States 03755-1290
- Publication Date: 1998-12
- Pagination: 650 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Cold weather; Documents; Indexes (Information management); Referencing; Regions; Science; Technology
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00765567
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1999 12:00AM