NEW BUS MANUFACTURING INSPECTION GUIDELINES
This document is intended as a guideline for use by transit systems and vehicle manufacturers. The document provides side-by-side steps necessary for both the bus manufacturers and transit systems for following three phases: pre-building phase; process during building phase; and post-building phase.
American Public Transportation Association1201 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Inspection; Maintenance; Manufacturing standards; Public transit; Transit buses
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Public Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00765430
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report # TEC-012
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1999 12:00AM