CHILD CARE AND TRANSPORTATION STRATEGIES FOR RURAL COMMUNITIES: MEETING THE WELFARE REFORM CHALLENGE
This report profiles more than 30 programs that offer promising solutions to the transportation and child care challenge. Additionally, it contains a listing of private vehicle leasing and ownership programs. The profiles list program accomplishments, collaborations and features as well as contact names and numbers for each program.
Department of Agriculture1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20250
Washington, DC United States 20005
- Publication Date: 1998-10
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Children; Leasing; Ownership, leasing and rental; Private enterprise; Rural transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Welfare reform
- Subject Areas: Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00765379
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 21 1999 12:00AM