LAUNCHED BRIDGES: PRESTRESSED CONCRETE BRIDGES BUILT ON THE GROUND AND LAUNCHED INTO THEIR FINAL POSITION
This book is designed to merge the static, organizational, and economic aspects of construction techniques for the launch of monolithic bridges, as these aspects are related to each other and must be considered as a whole in the design of such types of structures. The book is geared toward building contractors, technical and design engineers, and owners, as it can benefit all involved with bridge building.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0784403147
Reston, VA United States 20191-4400
- ROSIGNOLI, M
- Publication Date: 1998
- Pagination: 363 p.
- TRT Terms: Construction; Design; Monoliths; Prestressed concrete bridges
- Uncontrolled Terms: Launched bridges
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Design; Highways; Materials; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00764890
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0784403147
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 22 1999 12:00AM