ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE, 1998. PART 5: MASONRY; PRECAST CONCRETE; SPECIAL PROCESSES
Part 5 of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Manual of Concrete Practice contains current committee reports and standards concerned with masonry, precast concrete, and special processes. The contents include information on the following topics: concrete notation; cement and concrete terminology; concrete construction and materials tolerances; fire endurance; fiber reinforced plastic reinforcement; epoxy compounds; polymer adhesives; latex adhesives; joint sealing; shotcrete; shotcrete nozzlemen certification; waterproofing; cast-in-place low-density concrete; precast cellular concrete; portland cement plastering; masonry structures building code requirements; precast concrete wall panels; fiber reinforced concrete; steel fiber reinforced concrete; concrete repair guide; refractory concrete; polymer concrete; sulfur concrete; latex-modified concrete overlays; ferrocement; precast concrete structures; and tilt-up concrete structures.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00657875
- New editions of each of the five parts of this manual are issued annually and include the latest ACI standards and committee reports.
Farmington Hills, MI United States 48331
- Publication Date: 1998
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- ACI Manual of Concrete Practice
- Publisher: American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- ISSN: 0065-7875
- TRT Terms: Adhesives; Building codes; Cast in place concrete; Cellular concrete; Concrete; Concrete construction; Definitions; Epoxy resins; Fiber reinforced concrete; Fiber reinforced plastics; Fire resistance; Joint sealing; Latex modified concrete; Low density; Manuals; Masonry construction; Plaster; Polymer concrete; Precast concrete; Refractory materials; Shotcrete; Specifications; Standards; Steel fibers; Tolerances (Engineering); Walls; Waterproofing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Sulfur concrete
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00763050
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 14 1999 12:00AM