ACI MANUAL OF CONCRETE PRACTICE, 1998. PART 1: MATERIALS AND GENERAL PROPERTIES OF CONCRETE
Part 1 of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Manual of Concrete Practice contains current committee reports and standards concerned with materials and general properties of concrete. The contents include information on the following topics: concrete notation; cement and concrete terminology; concrete construction and materials tolerances; recommended format for concrete identification in a materials property database; concrete condition survey; concrete durability; mass concrete; cracking of mass concrete; roller compacted mass concrete; prediction of creep, shrinkage and temperature effects in concrete structures; concrete erosion and repair in hydraulic structures; selecting proportions for normal, heavyweight, and mass concrete, structural lightweight concrete, no-slump concrete, and high strength concrete; concrete admixtures; superplasticizers; lightweight aggregate concrete; design of concrete structures subjected to fatigue loading; fire endurance of concrete; use of normal and heavyweight aggregates in concrete; corrosion of metals in concrete; selection and use of hydraulic cements; controlled low strength materials; soil cement; pozzolans, fly ash, blast-furnace slag, and silica fume in concrete; high-strength concrete; and high-strength concrete columns.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00657875
- New editions of each of the five parts of this manual are issued annually and include the latest ACI standards and committee reports.
Farmington Hills, MI United States 48331
- Publication Date: 1998
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- ACI Manual of Concrete Practice
- Publisher: American Concrete Institute (ACI)
- ISSN: 0065-7875
- TRT Terms: Admixtures; Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete structures; Condition surveys; Corrosion; Cracking; Creep; Definitions; Deterioration; Durability; Fatigue (Mechanics); Fire resistance; High strength concrete; Hydraulic cement; Hydraulic structures; Lightweight concrete; Manuals; Mass concrete; Mix design; Properties of materials; Roller compacted concrete; Shrinkage; Specifications; Standards; Superplasticizers; Temperature; Tolerances (Engineering)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00763046
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 14 1999 12:00AM