LABORATORY TESTING: DESCRIPTION OR PREDICTION
LES ESSAIS DE LABORATOIRE - UNE DESCRIPTION OU UNE PREVISION?
Geotechnical projects increasingly produce changes in pressure, temperature, suctions, and chemistry. Prediction of these changes requires good constitutive models that can be successfully calibrated in laboratory tests. This is not always possible. Improved collaboration is needed between numerical analysts, laboratory managers, and engineers with instrumented projects.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/9054108959
- Abstract also in French.
AA BalkemaP.O. Box 1675
Rotterdam, Netherlands BR-3000
- Graham, Jim
- Fourteenth International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering. Proceedings
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Date: 1997-9-6 to 1997-9-12
- Publication Date: 1999
- Features: Figures; References;
- Pagination: p. 2179-80
- Volume: 4
- TRT Terms: Geotechnical engineering; Laboratory tests; Soil mechanics; Strain (Mechanics); Stress (Physiology); Water pressure
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00763374
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 9054108959
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 10 1999 12:00AM