A SYSTEMS APPROACH TO CONSTRUCTION OF RECREATIONAL AREA FACILITIES VOLUME I: PROGRAM METHODOLOGY; VOLUME II: REQUEST FOR TECHNICAL PROPOSAL AND EVALUATION DOCUMENTATION
Performance specifications and 2-step formal advertising procedures were used to obtain 78 industrialized sanitary facilities. This 2-volume report describes the methodology followed during the course of this program, presents the documentation details of each stage, sets forth the procurement guidelines and program implementation procedures, and presents (Vol. II) the Request for Technical Proposal, including the performance specification and the evaluation documentation. Several major technical advances were made in the program. The more important ones were the mass purchase and production of 78 identically constructed facilities and the treatment of the facility aesthetics.
Army Construction Engineering Research LaboratoryP.O. Box 4005
Champaign, IL USA 61820
- Worell, E J
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 194 p.
- TRT Terms: Advertising; Aesthetics; Construction; Documents; Evaluation; Implementation; Performance based specifications; Procurement; Recreational facilities; Sewerage structures; Specifications; Systems engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Documentation
- Subject Areas: Construction; Data and Information Technology; Design; Environment; Highways; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00157269
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: CWIS 31104 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 23 1977 12:00AM