PARKING DIMENSIONS 1977 MODEL PASSENGER CARS
Data on dimensions of domestic model automobiles relating to parking is compiled and presented for the convenience of municipal street and highway department officials, parking garage and parking lot managements, and garage construction contractors. The dimensions are of standard vehicles under full design load conditions which include water, oil, gasoline, passenger load, and tires inflated to the recommended pressure. The exterior car and body dimensions and definitions given include exterior length, exterior width, exterior height, ground clearance, and turning diameter.
Motor Vehicles Manufacturers Association320 New Center Building
Detroit, MI USA 48202
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Figures;
- Pagination: 6 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Automobiles by type; Design load; Highway departments; Motor vehicle bodies; Parking garages; Parking lots; Tables (Data); Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Vehicle make
- Old TRIS Terms: Automobile bodies
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00157173
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 9 1977 12:00AM