MARINE TRAFFIC SYSTEMS
The Proceedings and supplement volumes contain 39 papers and summaries of talks presented at the Symposium. Scientific, technological and legislative aspects are covered. Among the specific subjects in the papers are traffic control systems in various European ports, psychological and economic aspects of traffic regulation, freedom of navigation, radar plotters, shore-based radar, training by personnel for marine traffic systems, and others. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Also available from Netherlands Maritime Institute, Rotterdam, Netherlands. Maritime Traffic Systems, Proceedings of an International Symposium, The Hague, Netherlands, April 11-14, 1976.
Delft University PressHeemraadssingel 112, Postbus 1474
- GLANSDORP, C C
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 599 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer graphics; Data plotters; Legislation; Port traffic; Ports; Prevention; Psychological aspects; Radar; Regulation; Safety; Seas; Traffic control; Traffic signal controllers; Training; Vessel traffic control; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Economic analysis (Vts); Marine; Shore based radar; Traffic controllers; Training courses (Traffic control); Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Law; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00157116
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 1 Vol.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1977 12:00AM