PORTS OF THE ARAB WORLDS: AN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
The Arab world has some of the finest and busiest ports in the world. The emergence, development and significance of some of its ports have been the subject of several studies. But all in all the study of this part of transportation in the Arab world has been very limited, despite these ports' crucial importance to the region's trade. Furthermore, most of the studies done were no more than historical description. The following annotated bibliography lists some of these studies. It is intended to help those interested in studying further that part of transportation in that part of the world.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL USA 61856
- Barbar, A M
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Pagination: 6 p.
- Issue Number: 1243
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Development; Port operations; Port structures; Ports
- Geographic Terms: Middle East
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00156916
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Council of Planning Librarians
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1977 12:00AM