CONTROL IN TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS, PROCEEDINGS OF THE IFAC/IFIP (INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION FOR INFORMATION PROCESSING/IFORS (INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH SOCIETIES) INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM 3RD, 1976
The Proceedings contain 42 papers presented at the Symposium. General topics covered in the technical sessions include highway system access and control, bus operations, rail/tracked systems, urban taxi-transit/public transportation systems, mathematics of traffic control, urban commuter and automated transit, transportation, land use and environment, urban network control systems, and optimization in urban transportation. The papers discuss various aspects of these topics, from theoretical, experimental, and practical application viewpoints. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- Presented at the IFAC/IFIP/IFORS International Symposium, Columbus, Ohio, August 9-13, 1976.
International Federation of Automatic ControlPostfach 1139, Graf-Recke-Strasse 84
4 Dusseldorf 1, Germany
- Publication Date: 1976
- Pagination: 382 p.
- TRT Terms: Access control (Transportation); Algorithms; Automated guideway transit; Automated vehicle control; Automatic control; Automatic train control; Automatic train operation; Bus transportation; Commuting; Control; Control systems; Environment; Highway traffic control; Highways; Information processing; Land use; Networks; Personal rapid transit; Planning; Public transit; Railroad transportation; Railroads; Simulation; Subways; Taxicabs; Traffic surveillance; Transportation; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Access control; Transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Automated guideway systems; Automated transit system; Automatic control systems
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00156323
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Oct 29 1981 12:00AM