INTERNATIONAL OCEAN DEVELOPMENT CONFERENCE, 3RD, PREPRINTS, VOLUME 1: SURVEYING AND INVESTIGATING SYSTEMS, VOLUME 2: NEW MATERIALS AND MARINE STRUCTURES, VOLUME 3: MARINE RESOURCES, VOLUME 4: MARINE POLLUTION, VOLUME 5: COAST ENVIRONMENT, AND SYMPOSIUM ON HUMAN ENVIRONMENT AND COASTAL ZONE, 1975
The five volumes plus a symposium volume contain 167 papers covering many different aspects of ocean development. Among the topics under which the papers are listed are submersibles, communications systems, surveying systems, materials, civil engineering and structures, mineral resources, positioning and anchoring, aquaculture, desalination, power generation, pollution, environmental protection, coastal environment, and others. Address lists of the authors are included. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- International Ocean Development Conference, Third, prepared in Tokyo, Japan, August 5-8, 1975. Also available from Secretary of International Ocean Development Conference.
International Ocean Development ConferenceJapanese Management Association
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 2119 p.
- TRT Terms: Dredging; Environmental impacts; Environmental protection; Naval architecture; Ocean engineering; Oceanography; Offshore structures; Port structures; Positioning; Resource development; Submersibles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Marine structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Positioning systems; Unmanned vehicles
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00156314
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 5 Vols.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 22 1977 12:00AM