COMPUTER AIDED COST ESTIMATION FOR PRODUCTION ENGINEERS
This report develops a computer system which will allow an engineer to utilize the computer to aid him in preparing a cost estimate. Input to the programs is detailed and information on the production process is being analyzed. Included in the input are manufacturing operation times, material costs, tooling costs, labor costs, and various indirect fees associated with the manufacturing process. The output includes two reports. The first is a detailed report on each operation, and the second is a summary sheet summarizing the costs of an operation. (Author)
Darcom Intern Training CenterTexarkana, TX USA
- Scott, C G
- Publication Date: 1976-3
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Cost control; Cost estimating; Estimating; Planning; Production; Production control; Shipyards
- Old TRIS Terms: Shipyard estimating
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00156281
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DARCOM-ITC-020876205Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 22 1977 12:00AM