POLLUTANTS IN THE AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT: DETECTION, MEASUREMENT, AND MONITORING
Provides a broad review of pollutants and considers control procedures. Chapters discuss: chemical analysis of water; oil and oil dispersants; toxicity testing; redox measurements in natural waters and sedijents; and bioassay methods.
- Price $275.00
UnipubBox 433, Murray Hill Station
New York, NY United States 10016
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 2000 p.
- TRT Terms: Bioassay; Chemical spills; Detectors; Dispersers; Measurement; Monitoring; Oil spill cleanup; Oil spills; Pollutants; Pollution control; Toxicity; Water quality management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Water chemistry
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil dispersal; Oil spill control; Oil spill detection; Oil spill measurement; Toxic pollutant measurement; Water pollution monitoring
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00156261
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Unipub
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1977 12:00AM