IMPACTS OF NUCLEAR RELEASES INTO THE AQUATIC ENVIRONMENT
For fresh water, estuaries, and sea water, this book examines the behavior of radioactive contaminants and their stable natural isotopes; identifies critical pathways; discusses monitoring and evaluatin of effects on man and aquatic biota, as well as environmental capacity.
- Price $30.00
UnipubBox 433, Murray Hill Station
New York, NY United States 10016
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 527 p.
- TRT Terms: Hazards; Monitoring; Nuclear radiation; Pollution; Radioactive wastes; Risk assessment; Spent reactor fuels; Water pollution
- Old TRIS Terms: Nuclear hazard evaluation; Water pollution (Nuclear)
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00156260
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Unipub
- Report/Paper Numbers: ST1/PUB/406
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 2 1977 12:00AM