RESEARCH INTO WHEEL-RAIL ELECTRIC CONTACT
ETUDE DU CONTACT ELECTRIQUE "RAIL-ROUE"
Research project by a student at the French National School of Public Works on the electric properties of wheel-rail contact with respect to railway signalling in particular. The author describes the parameters involved in track circuit shunting and then analyzes the causes of interference (electric resistance, disruptive discharge, etc.). He describes an experimental measuring device and proposes inprovements to track circuits.
Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chausses28 rue des Saints-Peres
75007 Paris, France
- Garde, A
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Features: Appendices; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 116 p.
- TRT Terms: Electrical properties; Interference; Signaling; Track circuits
- Old TRIS Terms: Electric contacts
- Subject Areas: Materials; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00156247
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: SNCF cat. 56 N 23
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1977 12:00AM