MICRO-MODELING TECHNICAL STUDY
This report describes the planning efforts of a local agency to define a planning process, relate transportation modeling to the process, establish and define needs for and uses of micro-modeling, research and evaluate available technology and trends in modeling, define a strategy to operationalize a modeling tool, implement and validate the modeling tool, and finally document the overall efforts establishing a future course of action as well as a resource document. The overall report is in a two (2) volume format with Volume 1 serving as the Summary Report and Volume 2 as Appendices to the Summary Report.
- This report was sponsored by King County, Washington, the Puget Sound Council of Governements and the Urban Mass Transportation Administration.
King County Planning & Community Development DeptRoom W-217, King County Courthouse
Seattle, WA USA 98104
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Mathematical models; Microcomputers; Research; Simulation; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00156184
- Record Type: Publication
- Contract Numbers: UMTA-WA-09-0010
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM