MARYLAND PRELIMINARY TRANSPORTATION PLAN
This preliminary plan, which incorporates Maryland's transportation policy directions, long-range plans and 5-year improvement program, is based on 3 functional categories: interregional person transportation; freight transportation; and regional person transportation. The issues and trends affecting transportation in Maryland and basic policy directions are discussed in relation to each of the functional categories.
Brooklandville, MD USA 21022
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Regional transportation; State government; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00156182
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM