MARYLAND PRELIMINARY TRANSPORTATION PLAN
This preliminary plan, which incorporates Maryland's transportation policy directions, long-range plans and 5-year improvement program, is based on 3 functional categories: interregional person transportation; freight transportation; and regional person transportation. The issues and trends affecting transportation in Maryland and basic policy directions are discussed in relation to each of the functional categories.
Brooklandville, MD United States 21022
- Publication Date: 1976-1
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 40 p.
- TRT Terms: Freight transportation; Regional transportation; State government; Transportation operations; Transportation planning; Transportation policy
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation administration
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00156182
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM