AIR QUALITY MANUAL
The purpose of this manual is to standardize data presentation by relating it to standard DOT practices and to provide as much general information as is currently available that can be used by Districts and Bureaus in completing air quality analyses for highway projects. It discusses current requirements, weather analysis, traffic analysis, computation of emission factors, pollution concentration and a suggested approach to complex problems. The appendices provide working data in tabular and graphic forms which support the procedures adopted in the manual and which reduce calculations to their simplest terms for most transportation projects including highways.
Springfield, IL United States 62706
- Kissinger, R B
- Vik, L F
- Publication Date: 1976-4
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Analysis; Data analysis; Environment; Exhaust gases; Manuals; Mathematical analysis; Policy; Standardization; Traffic; Weather
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic analysis
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Policy; Society;
- Accession Number: 00156176
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM