BIBLIOGRAPHY ON ELECTRIC VEHICLES
This bibliography covers the worldwide literature of electric vehicles and their power sources from 1967 through 1976. The scope includes all self propelled vehicles using electric power sources. The main emphasis is on road vehicles with some off-road vehicles included, although more selectively chosen. Environmental issues, governmental hearings, types of vehicles, and power plants are covered in the bibliography.
General Motors CorporationResearch and Development Center, 30500 Mound Road
Warren, MI United States 48090
- Mobley, E R
- Publication Date: 1977-4-15
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Electric power plants; Electric vehicles; Energy; Environment; Federal government; Surveys
- Geographic Terms: United States
- Subject Areas: Energy; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00156171
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SASI 77-401 Bibliog.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 30 1978 12:00AM