THE INCORPORATION OF ESTHETICS WITHIN THE COMPREHENSIVE HIGHWAY DEVELOPMENT PROCESS
The annotated bibliography presents sources of recent and important publications and research assembled, in order to better address the spectrum of visual and esthetic information which is currently available. The various topics of interest include: Esthetics; View Model of Perception, Corridor Planning and Scenery Classification, Corridor Selection, Route Geometry, Roadside Development, and Citizen Participation.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL USA 61856
- Nieman, T J
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Aesthetics; Bibliographies; Highway corridors; Highways; Location; Public participation; Roadside improvement; Scenic highways; Visual perception
- Uncontrolled Terms: Highway location; Scenery
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways; Society;
- Accession Number: 00156169
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. 1141 Monog Ser.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM