PEDESTRIAN BEHAVIOR AND FACILITIES DESIGN: SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY 1970-1975
This bibliography is intended to overlap and supplement a previous bibliography on pedestrian behavior (CPL Bibliography No. 225). An impressive amount of research on pedestrian behavior and facilit design has been recently published which is of considerable interest to both designer and students of human spatial behavior. This selected bibliography emphasizes the fact that recent research has been characterized by increasing sophistication in both methodology and theoretical foundation. Also, there is a growing awareness of the role of pedestrians in solving many contemporary urban problems.
Council of Planning LibrariansP.O. Box 229
Monticello, IL USA 61856
- HILL, M R
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Bibliographies; Design; Facilities; Human characteristics; Pedestrians; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Pedestrian characteristics
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors; Society;
- Accession Number: 00156146
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. 1112 Monog Ser.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM