IMPLEMENTING MAINTENANCE RATING TECHNIQUES
Training schools were conducted to instruct Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation personnel in the use of the Maintenance Rating System. The results of these schools were utilized to determine the accuracy of the maintenance rating scores obtained on a particular roadway section. An urban maintenance rating system has been developed. This subjective rating system has been modeled after the rating system currently utilized in Texas. However, additional roadway features are evaluated in the urban rating system. /Author/
- Sponsored by Texas State Department of Highways and Public Transportation and performed in cooperation with DOT, Federal Highway Administration.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
- Epps, J A
- Larrimore Jr, I E
- Scott Jr, W W
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Accuracy; Evaluation; Highway maintenance; Pavement performance; Pavements; Ratings; Training; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00155979
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2-18-75-199-1F Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: 2-18-75-199
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM